You have not lived a perfect day,even though you earned your money,unless you have done something for someone who will never be able to repay you.--Ruth Smeltzer
great quote, june. you asked about my design wall...it's really easy and cheap too. here's the post that talks about it. http://tallgrassprairiestudio.blogspot.com/2009/09/working-weekend.html if you need more info, just drop me an email. jacquie
I have a great interest in quilting, I love to be creative and have more ideas than hours in a day. I love to plan the quilt and give most of them away as gifts. It gives me great joy to bless others with something I made just for them. The smile on their face is worth a thousand words. I have just started a new area of interest, BLOGGING.
How very true!
ReplyDeletegreat quote, june. you asked about my design wall...it's really easy and cheap too. here's the post that talks about it. http://tallgrassprairiestudio.blogspot.com/2009/09/working-weekend.html
ReplyDeleteif you need more info, just drop me an email.
jacquie