Its been so long ago that I posted, not sure I remember how, I apologize for being so far behind updating.
The greatest day of the week for me is Tuesdays, thats Gramma Day. My grandaughter now loves to spend her Tuesday afternoon with me in my sewing room enjoying the process of quilting.
We started our first quilt in November, which we made and donated to Make a Wish, she was thrilled to be able to give it for charity, the process has her so eager to make more.
The second project we made a quilt for her Mom, it was supposed to be for Mothers Day, but we were way ahead in the process so we had it ready it time for her birthday in April.. We are now on the third quilt, this one is for her Grampa Ron, we are almost finished the quilt top,just have to find a fabric for some borders and then to decide on the backing color.. I know that this time we spend together quilting will be a memory she will never forget, its so rewarding to see her get so involved in something that we both are passionate about. I will post some pictures of the quilts one day soon, in the meantime I need to remember to update more often. For whatever the reason, I had to reactivate the blog.. As well I want to wish all of you a very Happy Easter.. God bless each and everyone.
Fitting Some Sewing In
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment