This is way out of my league , scary stuff , like open heart surgery. Im trying something I have never done before.. Firstly taking a course online, and secondly taking the steps to try something new. I am going to pursue my own Blog page
Hi June! glad to see you are taking Chris's class. If I can help you in any way, just let me know. I hope you will let me know when your blog is up and running - and I will add it to my friends list - Nice to see you. Shirley
Thanks Shirley, I see you are a follower of my blog.. thats wonderful I have so much to learn about this blogging stuff, but im sure its easy enought with a few hours of brainstorming LOL.. Hope all is well with you. thanks for this opportunity to take an online class..
I have a great interest in quilting, I love to be creative and have more ideas than hours in a day. I love to plan the quilt and give most of them away as gifts. It gives me great joy to bless others with something I made just for them. The smile on their face is worth a thousand words. I have just started a new area of interest, BLOGGING.
Hi June! glad to see you are taking Chris's class. If I can help you in any way, just let me know. I hope you will let me know when your blog is up and running - and I will add it to my friends list - Nice to see you. Shirley
ReplyDeleteThanks Shirley, I see you are a follower of my blog.. thats wonderful I have so much to learn about this blogging stuff, but im sure its easy enought with a few hours of brainstorming LOL.. Hope all is well with you. thanks for this opportunity to take an online class..
ReplyDeleteLooking good June... have fun!
ReplyDeleteHi June
ReplyDeleteYour blog is Awesome!
normajean