Sunday, January 25, 2009

I have added the blogs I have been following, not just lurking in the sidelines. I love to see what everyone is creating and have learned so much in a short time. I am amazed with what the internet can do... Finding all the strangers who seem like friends the moment you read about them in there blogs. so many similar interests. I am sure I will have to limit my online searching or will be consumed by it.. I am excited to have learned ( in the baby stages) of having a blog. I welcome your comments and help along the way.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great June! I love your travel
    link - You are doing well to have a video on your blog. I haven't even thought of trying that! Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, following all the great blogs out there can be very time consuming and I find I have to limit my time on the computer or I don't get nearly enough quilting done.

    ReplyDelete