I have a picture of the quilt I made for Brooklynn for her birthday tomorrow. I not only got it done, but ahead of schedule. The time spent was worth it, I like the way it turned out. All 35 cow faces... and the 144 buttons.. There is a block on the back with the label, and I did find a wonderful fleece with horses on it , and a color that worked well with the quilt top.
I took the picture, thats an accomplishment, and figured out how to load the memeory card to transfer it to my computer. Thats a breakthrough moment as well. I promised I would post it and here it is.. I should have moved a few of the pictures so I could have posted the back as well. I will later, thats another day in technology world lol.
Fitting Some Sewing In
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment