It seems the days ( months) go by faster and faster. This week I have given myself a attainable challenge to reach.... I must finish the forth quilt in the series of Grad quilts...I got the other three done for my nieces, but Lisa our youngest graduated too, and I never got hers done. She is in Mexico this week with a girlfriend and her family, so this is a perfect time to get hers started and completed.....best part she wont even see me working on it.. I got the strips cut today. She did pick out what fabrics she wanted, and she also wanted a chinese coin pattern.. I think this is a very attainable goal and after cutting the fabrics, it will look amazing.. I will keep you posted and plan on posting some pics of the other quilts I have been working on.. Happy stitching to all.
I will be eager to see the chinese coin when it is completed. I finished the center of a top, just need to do a border or two to reach the full size. Wishing had done more a scrappy look but this raffle quilt I will probably never see again. The Horses are so cool..your eyes sees them all at once.
ReplyDeleteSew Peacefully DEB};o
Graduation quilts: No new graduates in my family anymore, but I really enjoyed making quilts for each one of the cousins and trying to make something meaningful to them. Good luck on getting them all finished.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing since it has been 9 days since your last post that you are busy sewing away! I hope to see the quilt soon. :D
ReplyDelete