Monday, June 1, 2009

Yikes Its June 1st

Sorry all , I havent been blogging, I have no excuse. Just havent been keeping up to date. I also forget to take new pictures of my quilting progrees , so have nothing new to share .. I did get two of the Grad quilts completed. Tamara was the first one to get hers on Sunday. It was a chinese coin style quilt in bright rainbow colors with a dark blue water colored strip in between the rows.. She is a Turtle fan so I appliqued three turtles on the front bottom right corner.. The backing was in a green color, a batik that looked like a turtle shell. She did like the quilt, I called it Follow Your Dreams. Congratulations Tamara, Grad 2009.
I better get back to quilting Im working on three of the four I need to have done before the end of this month.. Time is a ticking..

4 comments:

  1. Hi June... will we be seeing you soon at Sylvan Lake??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The graduation quilts sounds beautiful. Time is ticking I agree...much too fast. Never complain about waiting for those few minutes will slow down time? sew peacefully

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi June,
    It's Michele from chat. Found your blog through Camlyn's. I was looking at your picture and have to admit I was thinking you were an "older" lady..lol You're just cute as a bug and have a really pretty smile. Always nice to put a face with someone you're chatting with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi June,

    I got both your emails. Your face is familiar. Have we met somewhere? Maybe at EDQG, but could be Women Alive or ???

    thanks for dropping by my blog (I have another one, link is on the quilt blog)

    blessings, Elsie

    ReplyDelete