Thursday, April 30, 2009

May 1st TOMORROW

As I turn the page on the calendar, I see we are already at May1st...Im sure we are going to get spring soooooooooon.. If only Mother Nature would turn up the heat, all would be wonderful.
I would love to see the trees in bud, and the grass green. Complaining about the weather wont change it, just had to vent about it LOL.
I have been planning on full days of quilting, didnt happen yesterday, and by the time I finished the chores around here today, hasnt happened yet.. I do have a plan for dinner, and I know I can grab a few hours of sewing after dinner..
I have an hair appt tomorrow morning, so will be feeling refreshed and new, that might help to get me in gear too .
Hope to check off a few more UFO's before the end of the week.. Ok.. I know its possible. Make the list and get it done..

1 comment:

  1. You haven't been Blogging!! Tomorrow is June 1st!!! :D Come visit my blog, I have a giveaway in progress :D

    ReplyDelete