Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time Flies By

Hi
I dont know why the days have to race by. It seems I never get half of what I want to do in any given day. If I make a list it helps too LOL.
We were away to a Marriage Conference put on by Family Life Canada in Jasper, what a wonderful weekend we had.. Its never to late to start over and relearn and change bad habits.
I have got so far behind in my blogging and quilting, but thought I better sign on and let you know Im still around. I pray your day is filled with projects that you enjoy doing, so when you have to get to the unfavorite ones, you will have renewed energy to complete those needing immediate attention.. I so enjoy reading and staying updated on the blogs , but it sure can take a lot of time..
The word time was given a new view this past weekend at the conference.. How do you spell LOVE???? ... T I M E .. So do what you love and there will always be more time or LOVE .

No comments:

Post a Comment