I will be posting some new pics soon. I just wanted to do add a few words to update the blog.
Today I am wishing you all a belated HAPPY Groundhog Day...
I have a few projects on the go and as soon as I figure out the how's of adding pictures to the computer from my camera > I will be on a roll.
I am making a quilt for Brooklynn ( grdaughter) and also have a three nieces graduating and my youngest daughter. The plan is to make them ALL a quilt.. so yes I have lots to accomplish.
My goal is to finish Brooklynn's first, as its for her birthday, and thats on the 13th of March.. She is going to be nine years old.. wow , where does the time go.. Speaking of, its time to call it a night here and get some sleep.
I will keep you updated on the progress of the quilts, promise.
Fitting Some Sewing In
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment