Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update

I did have a fairly productive week last week. I am still working on the COW blocks for Brooklynns quilt.. Im planning the quilt as I sew the blocks. I have another 8 blocks yet to build. and then to pick a color to add as sashing between the blocks???? I have 4 quilts in the finishing stages. bindings to hand sew, and some hanging sleeves to tack down.. and a couple need the rod mounted so I can hang them..
I will post some pics another day. The pics and posting are still something I need to learn on my blog, so far I have just used pics that I had saved from other sources. I am encouraged by what so many of you bloggers accomplish in your day, and the websites are amazing.. Im like the little train.. I think I can, I think I can, LOL.. I best get to my sewing studio so I can get closer to finishing the quilt top in time for Miss Brooklynns birthday March 13th. in case any of you are keeping track of the deadline LOL .. as well my mind is busy with the plans for our 3rd anniversary/birthday on Monday February 23rd... so yes the wheels are spinning.. better find some focus and direction. its so easy to lose track of time... Take care.

4 comments:

  1. Hi June - if you want help putting pictures in your blog - I will be glad to help you. I can send you an email so let me know.


    It isn't difficult - Deb helped me a lot learning some of the things you can do on a blog. Nice to see you are enjoying your blog. you can, you can, you can!!! Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shirley. I will call on you to help me.. Next month.. Thanks for your offer too. Im thinking we could do some on the phone too. might be quicker.. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley.. send me the email too. I may be able to do this on my own.. I think I can.. I think I can LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi June... thanks for stopping by my block.... i will see you in june!

    ReplyDelete