Congratulations on the new blog! You've always been adventurous, enthusiastic, and willing to try new things with quilting projects... so I'm sure this will be no different! Can't wait to see and hear more!
Beautiful Bargello June! I love the colours you chose! I haven't tried a bargello yet, they look a little scary to me... lol Maybe someday I'll try one, but not in the near future...
I have a great interest in quilting, I love to be creative and have more ideas than hours in a day. I love to plan the quilt and give most of them away as gifts. It gives me great joy to bless others with something I made just for them. The smile on their face is worth a thousand words. I have just started a new area of interest, BLOGGING.
Congratulations on the new blog! You've always been adventurous, enthusiastic, and willing to try new things with quilting projects... so I'm sure this will be no different! Can't wait to see and hear more!
ReplyDeleteJune, I think your bargello wall hanging is beautiful. you chose such great colors. You do very nice work. I do like your blog.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Bargello June! I love the colours you chose! I haven't tried a bargello yet, they look a little scary to me... lol
ReplyDeleteMaybe someday I'll try one, but not in the near future...
Great quilt. Wonderful use of Colors!
ReplyDeleteKay from Quilts + Color